It’s that time again...
The Baby Show is back for 2016, and the first stop is ExCel in London from 19-21st February.
The Baby Show is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event and a must-visit for new and expectant mums and dads.
There’s everything you need for bump to baby and beyond.
But why should you go? Here’s six reasons we think it’s a must-visit:
- All the shopping opportunities - there are 1000s of different products from over 200 top brands, all under one roof. Just think of the shopping you can do (without having to walk too far)
- Try before you buy - it’s confusing when you’re pregnant or a new mum and not sure which is the best brand, or even what you’ll really need. The show gives you the opportunity to take a look for yourself before you make the purchase.
- Offers and discounts - lots of brands offer discounts and special offers at the show, meaning you can save money on things you’re likely to buy anyway
- Entertainment - There are fashion shows, giveaways and competitions throughout the show and an activity zone to keep babies and toddlers busy (there’s also a free creche available)
- Expert advice - There are talks from some of the top breastfeeding, sleep and weaning experts including Annabel Karmel and Chireal Shalllow
- The best reason of all...we’ll be at the show on the Pregnacare stand! Visit us to stock up on all your favourite supplements at special show prices. Our midwife will be on hand to answer all your questions about any of those niggling pregnancy questions you might have. Stop by, we’d love to say hi.
We’re also giving away four pairs of tickets to The Baby Show at ExCel in our brand new competition.
To enter: use the Rafflecopter widget below to let us know where the show is taking place. For extra entries follow @TalkMum on Twitter, tweet a message and visit the TalkMum Facebook page. Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, after the prize draw closes