If you're on maternity leave or thinking about making a career change, this is the giveaway for you...
Mumsnet Workfest is the definitive women and work event, jam-packed with tips, tricks and expert advice to help you take your career to the next level. From kickstarting your career post-kids, to advice on flexible working; from start-up success stories, to pitching a fledgling business – Workfest has it all.
Taking place in Central London on May 16th, the event will see inspirational speakers like Michelle Mone (CEO and founder of Ultimo), Annabel Karmel (author and food expert), Jo Swinson MP and journalist/author Gaby Hinscliff take to the stage to offer tips and advice.
Last year, former TalkMum blogger Kiran Chug went along. "My return to work began with last year's Workfest conference," she says. "It came at exactly the right time for me - my daughter was 11 months old and my son was two-and-a-half, and we could no longer afford for me not to work. Workfest was just what I needed. My CV was torn to shreds - but constructively. I was inspired by the women I met - they were either determined to return to work or leave the workplace behind and establish their own businesses. They filled me with confidence."
This year's conference will have one-to-one career consultations, a CV masterclass, tips on flexible working, a LinkedIn masterclass and entrepreneurs sharing advice on starting your own business. You'll leave feeling inspired and ready to take on the world! To buy a ticket (starting at £50) head over to the Workfest site.
We've got one ticket for Mumsnet Workfest 2015 to give away. To enter, comment on this post, saying why you'd love to go. For extra entries, you can follow @TalkMum on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway and visit TalkMum on Facebook. Don't forget to fill in the Rafflecopter box below for your entry to count. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open worldwide, excluding anyone professionally associated with TalkMum, Vitabiotics or the promoter.
2. One winner will receive a ticket for Mumsnet Workfest 2015. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 14th April 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 28th April 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this TalkMum post, saying why you'd love to attend Workfest. Extra entries may be obtained by following TalkMum on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway and visiting TalkMum on Facebook.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
6. The winner will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have fulfilled the necessary criteria to be entitled to the prize.
7. The winner will be contacted by TalkMum within 48 hours of the closing date.
8. In the unlikely event that the prizes stated become unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Mumsnet.com