Want to win tickets to The Baby Show in London this October?
If you’re pregnant or a new parent then you might want to pay a visit to The Baby Show taking place at Olympia in London this month.
The Baby Show is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting show and combines superb shopping opportunities, lots of exclusive offers and expert advice, all under one roof. There are thousands of products from hundreds of the top brands for you to try and buy. Basically, it’s a must-visit for everything you need for bump, baby and beyond.
This year the show will run from 23rd - 25th October. We’ll be at the Pregnacare stand so make sure you stop by and say hello.
Tempted to pop along? We're offering 35% off the full ticket price - more details are available here.
We’re also giving away three pairs of tickets to the show in our new competition.
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to let us know where the London show is taking place. For extra entries follow @TalkMum on Twitter, tweet a message and visit the TalkMum Facebook page. Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, after the prize draw closes at midnight on Sunday 18th October
Terms and conditions for The Baby Show prize giveaway:
1) To enter you must be A UK resident, and 18 years old or over at the time of entry
2) Entry is free and must be made by leaving a blog comment via the Rafflecopter widget answering the question set. For additional entries, follow TalkMum on Twitter, tweet a message about the competition, and visit TalkMum on Facebook.
3) The competition will open at 13.45 on Sunday 11th October, and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 18th October 2015.
4) The prize is a pair of tickets per winner for The Baby Show. There will be three winners, and no cash or alternative prizes will be given.
5) Three winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries received before the competition closing time.
6) We will contact the winners via email w/c 19th October, they then must reply within 24 hours. If not, we will pick another winner at random from all eligible entries.
7) Winners will be supplied with a ticket code which they are responsible for redeeming. Tickets must be redeemed by 22nd October.
8) The name of the winner will be published on this post within 24 hours of closing time.
9) The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10) By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12) Promoter: Vitabiotics Ltd.,1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF, United Kingdom.