We're taking a look back at List Month, so here are our top five favourite posts
For the past few weeks we've been celebrating the humble list, with a month's worth of posts in list format. So here are our five favourite posts from List Month:
- Ten tips to organise children's bedrooms: Ever feel like you're drowning in a sea of children's things? Read this post for tips on storage and organisation - a must-read for the summer holidays
- Five tips for safe cleaning during pregnancy. Can you down tools when you're expecting? Is oven cleaner safe? What should you know before you embark on a thorough deep clean? Read this post first
- If you're pregnant, you might want to know about four types of cheese you can eat during pregnancy. And while you're here, read the facts about group B strep, a condition everyone should be aware of
- Then once you've had the baby, we have a post on facts about breastfeeding that might surprise you
- And finally, as the weather is currently so glorious, here are tips for a stress-free toddler picnic - a great one to read when you're heading out and about with your little ones
We'll be back shortly with a new theme, so stay tuned...