Pregnant and not sure what to expect? Having a different sort of delivery to your first and want to know what to prepare for? Or do you just love reading birth stories? Then this post is for you.
A twin birth story
- Fran had a difficult birth of her first daughter, and went on to have a natural delivery of her twins.
- Read Sharmilla's home birth story, and from the perspective of her friend Sam and her husband
- And Rachel's accidental home birth, when her second labour progressed much quicker than anticipated.
Induction birth stories
- Fozia was induced due to medical reasons with her second daughter
- Read about what to expect from a planned induction (full version over on A Baby on Board)
Dealing with a difficult delivery
- What happens if birth leaves you feeling traumatised? Don't suffer in silence; read Becky's post on birth trauma
Pain relief during labour
- The birth of Chloe's son, and having an epidural
- Cath's delivery with her second son, involving an epidural and a forceps delivery
- A planned c-section, with Kiran's elective caesarian with her daughter
- Marissa's two caesarian deliveries
- An emergency c-section: read Eleanor's post on why it doesn't mean you have to panic