Have a spare five minutes and fancy reading some brilliant blog posts?
Our TalkMum bloggers are a truly brilliant bunch. Not only do they write for us, but they have their own blogs which are bursting with great posts. Here's a round up of some of the best posts from them, recently. We've got birthdays, days out, food and lots in between...
- What are the things that happen to all mums in the first six months of their baby's life? Accidentally flashing the postman? Check. Finding it impossible to fold your buggy? Check. Being unable to pronounce 'Lamaze'? Check. All of these - and more - are covered by Gillian from A Baby On Board in this fantastic post.
- Rachel from The Little Pip has been talking about Shared Parental Leave - she thinks there will never be equality in the workplace until there's equality in the home but she has concerns about the new legislation.
- Looking for some new places for a family day out? Alison has recently discovered National Trust properties and how child-friendly they are.
- Katrina from Cool Bananas Blog is talking about beauty and confidence, saying we should celebrate ourselves rather than focus on our flaws. We agree!
- Whether you have twins or not, this post from Fran at The Parent Social will make you smile - 15 things you're likely to hear if you have twins including "You've got your hands full!" and "Double trouble".
- It was the second birthday of blogger Eleanor's daughter last week, and we love this post which captures the fun and excitement birthdays bring! Great selection of books, she got too!
- Laura from Chez Mummy turned a hospital appointment trip into a full on fun day out with her daughter - just look at the fun they got up to, checking out some tourist attractions together.
- After hearing all about Eilidh's challenges breastfeeding her daughter, who has allergies, we loved seeing this recipe for dairy free and soya free chocolate cheesecake on her blog!
Have you written a brilliant blog post this month? Comment below with the link! And if you'd like to become a TalkMum blogger, get in touch!