Grab a cuppa and read some of these brilliant blog posts...
The TalkMum bloggers have had an amazing month, writing about some topics that will make you laugh, smile and think.20
- You know those milestone cards you get for babies? Well Gillian from A Baby On Board imagines what it would be like if they existed for the first year of motherhood. Hilarious!
- Not everyone dreams of being a princess. Fran from The Parent Social has 10 reasons she's glad she isn't a royal mum.
- Emma at Brummy Mummy of 2 has revealed herself to be an expert at entertaining her two small kids, even when she's exhausted - hint: Poundland and Ikea feature!
- If you're a fan of a baked cheesecake, check out this post on Chez Mummy. Laura has created an easy bake New York cheesecake with granola and maple syrup crust. Looks amazing.
- Another recipe and Becky from Munchies and Munchkins is trying to find tasty things that her daughter, who is being tested for food allergies, can eat. We think she'll love this peanut butter and banana bread.
- We love this idea! Rachel from The Little Pip threw a pizza making and cupcake decorating party when Pip turned three recently. See how they got on, on her blog.
- Looking for some great books for toddlers and pre-schoolers? Rachel from Make A Long Story Short has some great suggestions on her blog.
- Everyone loves to read a birth story (we know that we certainly do!) and Eilidh from Mummy & Monkeys shares them regularly on her blog. Read the latest one now.
- Eleanor from The Bristol Parent is talking about her move from London to Bristol, with pros and cons plus tips for any parents thinking of doing the same.
If you fancy joining the TalkMum bloggers, get in touch with us!