It's been a busy month with our TalkMum bloggers. Here's a quick round-up of some of our favourite posts...
Fran from The Parent Social has been talking about school packed lunches, school dinners, and getting that balance of healthy meals and fun snacks for your kids.
Getting used to your child starting school isn't always easy. Rachel from Make A Long Story Short is giving herself space to adapt.
Meanwhile Alison from Not Another Mummy Blog is looking ahead to when her daughter starts school next year, and feeling sad about it already.
- Muslim Mummy has been reflecting on motherhood now that her youngest daughter has turned two. Happy birthday, Bee!
- Got a book worm child? Gill from A Baby On Board and her daughter Eliza have been discovering some great new reads this month - are any of these books favourites in your house?
- Eleanor has been writing about the power of the word "mummy" over on The Bristol Parent. (Would you have allowed your kids to draw on your wedding dress like Angelina Jolie did?)
- Frozen fever has hit Becky and Munchies and Munchkins' house. She threw a Frozen themed birthday party for her eldest daughter this month - check out the cake!
- Summer might be long gone but Chloe from Knittenden has been blogging about her first holiday with little Samuel. Paddling, building sandcastles and a cute cottage make their hol sound idyllic!
If you've written a brilliant blog post this month, send us a link! If you're in the mood to read more, check out our posts on choosing the right childcare for your family, and the latest instalment of Gill's pregnancy diary.