We’re introducing the very first TalkMum Book Club, and have a very special giveaway for TalkMum readers
Welcome to the brand new TalkMum Book Club, where each month we’ll be highlighting the best and most essential books and podcasts relating to fertility, pregnancy and parenting. We know there is an overwhelming amount of information out there when it comes to the parenting journey, so we want to make sure you know about the essential reads – and listens! – to help, advise and keep you entertained every step of the way.
First off, is Giovanna Fletcher and her book and podcast, Happy Mum, Happy Baby.
Who’s the author? Giovanna Fletcher is a multi-talented author, actress, presenter, vlogger and blogger. She’s a mum of three and married to her husband Tom, who you may know from the group McFly, or the children’s books he’s written including The Christmasaurus. Giovanna’s warm and relatable style and openness about the highs and lows or parenting have won her many fans, she currently has over 1 million followers on Instagram, where she’s recently posted about topics such as the realities of post-pregnancy dressing.
What’s the book and podcast? Happy Mum, Happy Baby is Giovanna’s book about her adventures into motherhood following the birth of her two children. In the book, she discusses her own experiences – from the uplifting to the slightly more challenging – and explores what it’s like to be a mum today, and how you can focus on your own happiness and confidence as a parent, and as a result, that of your child.
Giovanna’s podcast is also called Happy Mum, Happy Baby, and she continues the conversation started in her book. In each episode she interviews different parents about their own experiences, with guests ranging from Amanda Holden to Candice Braithwaite and even Body Coach Joe Wicks.
Why should I read – and listen? Giovanna’s relatable, friendly style make these a must-read and listen. Motherhood can be hard, and it’s helpful to know that it’s not just you who can find it a challenge.
Enter our very special giveaway…
To mark our very first post in our TalkMum Book Club, we’re thrilled to have a very special giveaway to TalkMum readers. We’re giving away three prize bundles, each one including Giovanna’s book and tickets to her live podcast recording as well as Pregnacare products.
There are two prize bundles, each consisting of:
- Giovanna’s book, Happy Mum, Happy Baby
- 1x pair of tickets to Happy Mum, Happy Baby LIVE – the live recording of Giovanna’s podcast taking place at 7pm on Thursday 29th November at the Shaw Theatre, King’s Cross, London (more details are here).
- 1 x pack of Pregnacare Breastfeeding
- 1 x Pregnacare Stretch Mark Cream
- 1 x Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops
- 1 x Wellkid Immune Chewable
To enter, leave a comment below using the Rafflecopter widget to let us know – what’s the name of Giovanna Fletcher’s first parenting book?
The winners will be picked at random from all correct entries received before the closing date of 12pm (midday) on Thursday 22nd November.
Please note that the tickets to the live recording are non-transferable, and the winners must organise their own transport to and from the venue.
Terms and conditions for Happy Mum, Happy Baby and Vitabiotics Pregnacare giveaway
1) To enter you must be a UK resident, and 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
Participants in the blog competition are required to use the Rafflecopter widget to leave a comment. For additional entries you can also follow TalkMum on Twitter, tweet a message or visit the TalkMum Facebook page.
Participants in the Instagram competition are required to like the Vitabiotics Instagram page and leave a comment on the entry photo. Please note that the Instagram prize giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Instagram.
2) The competition will open at on 5pm on Tuesday 20th November 2018.
3) The competition will close at 12pm Thursday 22nd November 2018.
4) The prize is 3 x Happy Mum, Happy Baby prize bundles (details as above). There are two prizes in the blog competition and one prize in the Instagram competition.
5) No cash or alternative prizes will be given.
6) The three winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries received before the competition closing time. Three prize bundles only, one prize per winner. Winners must organise their own transportation to and from the event.
7) We will contact the winner via email or direct message on Thursday 20th November. They must reply within 24 hours. If they do not reply, we will pick another winner at random from all eligible entries.
8) We reserve the right to change the entry dates at any time.
9) The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10) By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12) Vitabiotics employees or their family members are not allowed to participate.
13) Promoter: Vitabiotics Ltd.,1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF, United Kingdom.