We’ve teamed up with What to Expect UK to offer one TalkMum reader a What to Expect goodie bag (containing a DVD copy of the Hollywood blockbuster staring Cameron Diaz and J-Lo, a copy of the pregnancy book, and the workout DVD).
To enter, leave a comment below telling us about your strangest pregnancy craving - or the oddest one you've ever heard of (pickles and ice-cream? Coal? Marmite on cake?)
Good luck! The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries recieved before the closing date (Tuesday 4th June).
Terms and conditions for the What to Expect When You're Expecting prize giveaway
- To enter you must be A UK resident, and 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Participants are required to leave a comment on the TalkMum blog, including their email address (so we can get in touch with the winner)
- The competition will open at 4pm on Tuesday 21st May 2013
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 4th June 2013
- The prize is one What to Expect When You’re Expecting goodie bag, containing one copy of the What to Expect book, one DVD of the film, and one copy of the workout DVD
- There will be one winner only, and no cash or alternative prizes will be given
- One winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received before the competition closing time
- We will contact the winner via email by Wednesday 5th June, they then must reply by Monday 10th June. If not, we will pick another winner at random from all eligible entries
- We reserve the right to change the entry dates at any time.
Gillian blogs over at A Baby on Board about London life as a new mum, covering everything from baby clothes to breastfeeding. She lives with her one year old daughter Eliza and husband Alex in south London.